“A Fresh New Hope” Twitter® Sweepstakes Celebrates the Relaunch of Hope for Women
Sweepstakes Runs from Monday, April 5, 2010 through Sunday, April 18, 2010
Muncie, Ind., April 2, 2010 – Hope for Women (Hope), the first Christian lifestyle magazine to celebrate the diversity of women of faith, is offering up a chance to join in the celebration of its relaunch with the “A Fresh New Hope” Twitter® sweepstakes. Every @hopemag follower who tweets about the magazine’s relaunch will be eligible to win one of ten prizes. The “A Fresh New Hope” sweepstakes, begins on Monday, April 5, 2010 at 12 a.m. ET, and runs through Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
In an effort to connect with, and grow its online community of women of faith, Hope decided to host the “A Fresh New Hope” sweepstakes, its first social media promotion. “We want to share the excitement of Hope’s relaunch with our readers and online community and think this Twitter promotion is a great way to do that,” said Angelia L. White, Hope’s CEO and publisher.
“Hope has a strong community of women of faith. We look forward to watching that loyal community grow and mature so we can work together to inspire, enlighten and enrich all women of faith, despite their differing cultures, ages or roles as women,” White added.
To enter the contest, simply follow @hopemag and include the sweepstakes homepage URL, http://www.hopeforwomenmag.com/afreshnewhope, the hashtag #hopetag, and a statement about the sweepstakes in a tweet or re-tweet. Participants may choose to post an original tweet, re-tweet the tweet listed on the sweepstakes homepage, http://www.hopeforwomenmag.com/afreshnewhope, or re-tweet another entrant’s tweet – any of these options will result in an entry into the contest. Limit one sweepstakes entry per Twitter account/per day.
Ten (10) entrants will be selected to win one of ten (10) prizes. The sweepstakes winners will be selected by a random generator and will be posted on the sweepstakes homepage the week of April 26. The ten prizes being awarded are (in no particular order):
1. One (1) Vera Bradley Loves Me tote. Suggested retail value $78
2. One (1) Body De-Aging Tropical Escape Gift Set by Pevonia Botanical. Suggested retail value $65
3. One (1) Luster’s® Pink® Brand Smooth Touch® hair care products gift package. Suggested retail value $50
4. One (1) Tyndale House Publishers book package, including one (1) copy of “The Busy Couple’s Guide to Sharing the Work and the Joy” by Kathy Peel and one (1) copy of “Raising a Modern-Day Princess” by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna. Suggested retail value $30.98
5. One (1) copy of the new release “Making Money from Home” by Donna Partow, provided courtesy of Tyndale House Publishers. Suggested retail value $13.99
6. One (1) copy of the new release “Sleep, It Does a Family Good” by Dr. Archibald Hart, provided courtesy of Tyndale House Publishers. Suggested retail value $13.99
7. One (1) autographed copy of “The Enemy Between My Legs” by Stephanie L. Jones. Suggested retail value $12.99
8. One (1) Jonny Diaz’s “More Beautiful You” CD, provided courtesy of INO Records. This CD includes the #1 hit single “More Beautiful You” as well as other hits “Stand For You,” “Waiting Room,” and much more. Jonny Diaz is a nominee for this year’s GMA Dove Awards for New Artist of the Year. Suggested retail value $12.99
9. One (1) subscription to Hope for Women. Suggested retail value $14.95
10. One (1) subscription to Hope for Women. Suggested retail value $14.95
See official sweepstakes rules at http://www.hopeforwomenmag.com/afreshnewhope. A full list of contest winners will be posted on this site after the sweepstakes concludes. The sponsor of the “A Fresh New Hope” Sweepstakes is Virtuous Publications, Inc.
About Hope for Women:
Hope for Women (Hope) is a Christian lifestyle magazine that celebrates the diversity of women of faith regardless of our differing cultures, ages or roles as women. Launched in 2005, the magazine now reaches more than 50,000 readers every month. Hope inspires, uplifts, enlightens, enriches, and motivates its readers to live dynamic, purpose-filled lives. Expect the best. For more information, visit http://www.hopeforwomenmag.com.