- One first prize winner: A $2,000 back-to-school scholarship
- Five second prize winners: $450 in clothes to go back-to-school in style
- Five third prize winners: A new iPad Mini
- 250 fourth prize winners: A backpack jam-packed with school supplies
- 150 fifth prize winners: $30 in back-to-school spending money
The Corelle brand just launched a new sweepstakes to win awesome prizes.
According to a recent survey conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of the Corelle brand, nearly half of parents (46 percent) say their dinnerware is older than their first born child. Stop hoarding old dinnerware, it’s time to make the switch to Corelle to avoid “plate shame” once and for all.
Just watch this funny video on our Facebook page and enter to win weekly Corelle prizes worth $36.99 – $89.99 and a Kitchen Makeover grand prize consisting of Corelle, Pyrex, Snapware, CorningWare, Chicago Cutlery and Baker’s Secret.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals announced the launch of its 2014 Heart to Heart Video Contest, which provides a look into some of the personal stories of families dealing with infertility and their journey to parenthood.
Details of this year’s Heart to Heart Contest can be found at www.hearttoheartcontest.com. Highlights include:
· Video: Contestants submit a creative video that captures their journey to parenthood and encourages others to ‘have heart’ through the difficult experience of infertility.
· Theme: Have Heart, Share Hope
· Timing: Now through August 31, 2014
· Prize: Grand prize winner receives $10,000 and four runners up receive $4,000 toward their child’s education.
· Website: Submissions will be collected through www.hearttoheartcontest.com.
The 6.1 million Americans facing infertility and their loved ones know the emotional toll associated with the diagnosis and the impact it can have on your life. A study of couples dealing with infertility found that half of the women and 15 percent of the men noted infertility as the most upsetting experience they’ve ever faced.
For more information, or to view last year’s winning video and runners-up, visit www.hearttoheartcontest.com.